One Card That Does It All
OUR DUAL NETWORK BENEFIT CARD™ simplifies the member experience by combining all supplemental benefit solutions on a single card—leading to improved member satisfaction.
- Supports both product and flex category restrictions
- Provides the largest proprietary retail network to support product level restrictions—over 68,000 retail locations and multiple online options
- Personalized web and mobile app experience that combines all benefits and incentives
- Unlimited configurability to align with your health plan’s benefit programs
- One connection to streamline benefit management, minimizing out-of-pocket costs, copays, high deductibles, co-pays, and reimbursements
Healthcare Benefits & Rewards That Get Results
Improve your members’ well-being and peace of mind with our streamlined, all-in-one InComm Dual Network Benefit Card™ (flex card).
OTC (Over-the-Counter) Products
Members receive funds restricted to be spent on CMS-compliant products. Multiple catalogs are available to determine item eligibility, including condition-specific (targeted) catalogs.
More Benefits & Programs
Our benefits portfolio also includes home health care, fitness, acupuncture, chiropractic, utilities and internet bill payment and much more.
Best-In-Class Member Experience With 68,000+ Participating Retailers
Members can easily check their available balances, find retailers, and look up eligible items through My Benefits Center
Supplemental Benefits Offerings Explained
As health insurance costs continue to rise, many Medicare Advantage plans (Medicare Part D) are choosing to help offset healthcare costs by offering supplemental health benefit programs. These insurance companies offer programs that provide funds to Medicare and Medicaid cardholders for eligible health care items and qualifying services, that would otherwise not be covered by their health plans.
49% of Medicare program participants (beneficiaries) are likely to leave a plan without their preferred supplemental benefits. (InComm Healthcare, 2023 Medicare Participants Research) . Plans that go beyond the basic benefits package and offer flex cards improve member satisfaction and overall health through increased preventative care. This decreases out of pocket costs, and other medical expenses associated with cost of care.
With OTC, wellness rewards, meal delivery, transportation and more, InComm Healthcare can positively affect 17 out of 33 STAR ratings categories (including breast cancer screenings, diabetes care, annual flu vaccines, and improving or maintaining physical health).
All Your Benefit Needs In One Place
Partner with a company that can provide a singular access point to multiple benefits vendors as a convenience to you and your members.
*InComm Healthcare, Medicare Study, 2021
In The News
1. The more that employees contribute to HSAs, the more taxes they save. HSAs are one of the most tax-advantaged accounts, and the money is theirs forever. Immediate tax-exempt contributions. Federal tax-free investment earnings and dividends. Eligible health expenses are tax-exempt....
September is Hunger Action Month, a time for communities to consider how they can address a critical issue affecting millions of U.S. households: food insecurity. Healthcare plans and nonprofit organizations have been on the frontlines of the fight against this crisis, yet there is an important...
Ahead of the Benefits Game: InComm Healthcare Always Within Reach On average, there is an OTC Network® retail location within a mile of every U.S. household. Flexible Purchasing Options Members can purchase in-store, online, over the phone, or through mail-in order form. One Card, Endless Benefits...