Dental care funds can be used on major services such as cleanings, fillings, extractions, dentures, oral health x-rays, root canals, and other dental procedures. Vision coverage includes funds for contact lenses, eyeglasses, routine vision exams, and more. Hearing coverage includes funds for hearing exams, hearing aids, and preventative care.
Dental insurance, vision insurance, and hearing insurance plans typically have waiting periods or maximum benefits. With the Dual Network Benefit Card™, health plans allocate funds that members can use on any eligible services.
Multiple Benefits, One Card
- Multiple wallets for managing spend/load. Each benefit can be in its own wallet or there can be one wallet with all benefits.
- Segment members in different plans with varying benefit amounts
- Restricts spending to approved merchants
- Unspent funds returned to the health plan
- Card is branded to your specific plan, and can house members’ Medical ID info for a truly single-card program
- Card load: Annually | Quarterly | Monthly
Our comprehensive benefit options include programs such as:
Healthy Members. Healthy Profits.
Our Dual Network Benefit Card™ allows for the delivery of dental, vision, and hearing care funds for all eligible services on one card, without the headaches of backend management.
Increase member options and customer satisfaction. Members pay directly for products and services such as health and wellness checkups, and preventative services with the amount on the card. Spending funds is as simple as swiping the card at any participating clinic that accepts credit cards — so they can shop around for their service needs without worrying about copays, deductibles, claims, and being in-network. Members can shop at their favorite network providers with their funds and do not need to pay out-of-pocket.
Members will appreciate the convenience of a supplemental coverage plan, while you’ll appreciate the improved efficiency and increased member engagement.